1. To collect and collate property data for updating the Company’s database on a regular basis.
2. To assist in the production of regular in-house publications, ad hoc research assignments and slide show presentations.
3. To assist in the translation work for research reports and publications and to co-ordinate translation activities.
4. To carry out any other assignments as directed by the Senior Director or the Management.
1. To collect and collate property data for updating the Company’s database on a regular basis as instructed by the Associate / Director, CBRE Research, (Local).
2. To assist in the production of regular in-house publications, ad hoc research assignments including one-off memoranda and marketing briefs for corporate clients.
3. To assist in making slide show presentations and conducting market surveys. This includes the collection and analysis of field research data, building of databases and statistical models and the production of such survey reports.4
4. To assist in translating research reports and publications and in coordinating translation work for other departments when required.
5. To assist in other research activities as instructed by the Senior Director or the Management.
1. University graduate with a 1 year’ relevant experience.
2. Fluent spoken English and Cantonese/Mandarin, good writing skills in English and Chinese.
3. Good mathematical skills.
4. Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word and Power Point applications.