Who you are:
This person needs to secure operation and maintenance of buildings and exterior surfaces, coordinate security on the site and carry out construction projects.
About the job:
· Work as project manager in projects involving buildings, technical installations or external areas.
· Plan long-term maintenance of buildings, technical installations and external areas.
· Prepare and present forecasts for future years' maintenance and construction projects.
· Ensure that the budget, quality and schedules for all real estate activities and for your organization are kept.
· Prepare tender specifications as per procurement processes for architects and designers, contractors for maintenance, contractors for construction projects and project managers for larger real estate projects.
· Lead the guard team and services.
· Lead surveys and feasibility studies to prepare for decisions.
· Be involved in contract negotiations for externally rented premises.
· Develop the site to reduce energy and water consumption.
· Ensure that health and safety standards are followed in real estate projects.
· Ensure that the group's guidelines are followed and provide feedback to central Real estate function
What you know:
· Bachelor degree majored in Engineering or related;
· More than 4 years of professional experience from the construction industry, preferably from project management consulting companies with a focus on industrial buildings.
· Have worked independently as Real Estate manager for industrial projects where the construction projects have taken place during the normal operation of the business.
· Documented experience from projects with high demands on work environment and safety will be a great merit.
· Professional knowledge of necessary laws and regulations regarding the planning and implementation of real estate related projects.
· Good experience of making cost calculations for construction projects and from there also assess the implementation of projects.
· Be a good leader, driven in your work and want to constantly develop in cooperation with internal and external customers, contractors and subcontractors.
· Good communication skills to handle professional English in speaking and writing
· Good micro soft skills
· Be open and team work
· Have high integrity