【About the Role】
Responsible for automotive system mechanical design, analysis and improvement from RFQ to production.
【What You Will Do 】
• Mechanical Design / Modification using CAD tools (PRO-Engineer CREO/CATIA), Prototyping, Testing and Validation experiences.
• Mechanical design and analysis include requirements analysis, tolerance stackup study, thermal&mechanical solution and analysis, FEA structure analysis etc.
• Creating 3D-Models, Drawings and TFS(Technical Function Specification)
• Design for manufacture/Assembly with suppliers/plant
• Supplier management and maintain from quotation to production phase, include plastic /sheet metal /die casting parts supplier
• Interpretation of the results and adaptation of the design accordingly Selection, Application and Qualification of new components and key suppliers
• Support RFI/RFQ, platform development and customer support
• Project leading to meet project schedule, cost and quality requirements, prepare technical reports and presentation
• Global projects support or technical support
• New mechanical technology development and design innovation, including material, structure, function, appearance etc.
【What You Need】
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: 8+ years of experience in Mechanical Development.
• Good knowledge on electronic product design, have relevant experience such as PCB, connector, display, EMC etc.
• Good experience in plastic/Sheetmetal/Diecast parts design, include stamping process, mold injection, tooling design and good management to supplier.
• Good knowledge in product surface decoration like painting, chrome and back lighting etc.
• Good knowledge in DFMEA or DRBFM, tolerance analysis, feasibility study, material selection, DFA etc.
• Good knowledge in thermal and mechanical strength, familiar thermal and mechanical strength simulation.
• Excellent PRO-Engineer or Catia Skill (Surface module, sheet metal module, drawing)
• Good leadership, teamwork and communication skills.
• Fluent oral and writing in English.
【What is Nice to Have】
Automotive industry preferred