1．Leading operation planning team, including material planning, production planning, inventory management and customer demand/delivery interface
2．Managing material management team in the plant, including goods receipt, warehousing, line feeding, FG packing and delivery, etc.
3．Be responsible for package material and concept management
4．Be responsible for custom, import & export management in the plant
Function/ Process Tasks
1. Maintain a good relationship with customers, make sure on time delivery to customer orders
2. Logistics procedures control and continuous improvement
3. Corporate with purchasing to management logistics related suppliers’ delivery performance, analyze suppliers’ capacity and escalate to supply team if there is any supply risk, continues follow up until supply risk resolved
4. Set up and manage to meet Logistics department KPIs, including on time delivery, logistics cost, inventory, etc.
5. Leading the communication with headquarter for logistics topics, support international logistics strategy and projects
Environment, Health Safety and Energy Responsibilities
1. Manage the environment, health & safety event within warehouse according to the requirement of company management system.
1. Bachelor Degree or above, major in Business administration or Engineering related
2. Fluent in Chinese and English or Deutsch
3. Manufacture or automotive related Background, prefer 10+ years work experience in Supply Chain Management , at least 5 years in a management function
4. In-depth knowledge and demonstrated expertise in Supply Chain Concepts
5. Good Knowledge in SAP, Oracle or ERP system
6. Experience with Lean management concepts, e.g. VSD/VSM, KANBAN
7. Carried out self-dependent according to the general company regulations and the commitment
8. Capability of analysis , coordination and problem solving be needed, and especially high consciousness of responsibility
9. Strong planning, organization, communication and cooperation skills
Founded in 1811 and headquartered in Essen, the industrial powerhouse of West Germany, thyssenkrupp has been developing and expanding itself over the past 2 centuries. Thrived from its steel business, thyssenkrupp has now become a cross-industrial Fortune Global 500 MNC who serves customers including automobile manufacture, aerospace, energy, mining and chemical engineering etc. As the major focus for our strategic investment outside Germany, today there are over 30 thyssenkrupp companies, joint ventures and representative offices in China, employing a total of approximately 18,000 people. The total business volume in Great China reached 3 billion EURO in fiscal year 2016/2017.
thyssenkrupp Group provides products and services in 5 business areas in China including Components Technology, Elevator Technology, Industrial Solutions, Material Service, and Steel Europe. With all its activities, thyssenkrupp is committed to transferring modern technology to China, and wish to develop with China together for a better future.