* Customer Schedule receiving * To receive customer schedule on weekly basis and put the hard copy into file properly by timing sequence * Order analysis * Analyze customer order, comparing with last schedule, communicate with customer immediately in case there’s any potential risk on plant operation. * Production schedule making, control and adjustment * Consider customer order, production capacity, workforce and order history, level production. Make production forecast for at least 4-5 month, break down into weekly schedule. * Timely adjust and update MPS in ERP system (Normally on weekly basis) * Communicate with MFG, IE, etc, then release weekly (daily) production plan to MFG. * Coordinate actual production status, monitor and collect production output timely, adjust production plan timely in special case.
* New Project Involvement
* Follow up the sample orders, pilot orders or other special orders and file the document properly. * Pass necessary information to operated departments and timely follow up with the delivery. * Initiate the SOP start up curve plan with input from MFG and IE
* On time delivery, no any delay and premium occurs due to mis-planning
* Issue Delivery Instruction for finished goods delivery * Report the weekly production as well as shipping information to customer if they need. * Collect feedback from customers to monitor the delivery * File all related document properly * Premium cost analysis , communicate with related people for extra charge, get support documents then transfer final solution to Finance dept.
* Outside FG W/H management for local projects
* Control outside FG W/H handling, labeling, receiving, shipment per customer’s specific requirement * Keep reasonable FG stock in outside W/H to balance customer demand and inventory * Annual physical taking to ensure outside W/H stock accuracy
* Communication with customers
* Communicate with customer and feedback customer query timely, solve customer complaint timely then give positive feedback.
QUALIFICATION: 1. Education Background University (Bachelor) graduate or above
2. Skills and Knowledge
a . Good command in both written & spoken English; b. Practiced PC skill c. MPR II know-how d. Good problem solving skill, communication skills, and presentation skill 3. Working experience a. At least two years MPS/PC&L management experiences which under pressure. b. Automobile marketing knowledge & experience is preferred.