GNA Supply Chain Manager, as an individual contributor in none people manager role, are responsible to ensure Jabra products supply availability and sustainability to meet with our sales forecast demand, for all regions (APAC/ NA/ EMEA/ CALA).
The position need strong capability of data analysis to work on long term and short-term forecast demand, to review local hub inventory status, and to work with GNA EMS/ODM suppliers on future production and shipment plan. Also, to ensure POs delivery accuracy to meet with our KPI.
We require high capability to coordinate with GNA internal/external stakeholders (MSM, SQM, ME, vendors etc.) to handle all production related issues (materials, quality, tools), and drive to solve issues.
To work as escalation, point for sales operations for any urgent customer orders or supply issue, and aim to support sales on pulling in supplies to achieve revenue target. Also, to support managers on program improving supply chain process.
1. Supply planning based on sales demand analysis. Define the demand based on shorterm and long term sales forecast; Proactively management to lead production and material planning with EMS suppliers; To work on optimistic shipping method (ocean, rail, air) to meet with annual cost saving target.
2. Replenishment To Order fulfilment. Order management and fulfillment to meet with performance targets (KPI); Providing clear support and guidance where required; Trouble shooting with all issue related to production sustaining.
3. Product availability from massproduction +1 month through EOL. Product supply management through products life cycle from MP to EOL.
5. Inventory control and monitor. Oversee customer demand, stock and supply planning to ensure excellent customer service while maintaining optimum stock level
1. 7+ years of relevant planning experience with electronic consumer products. 2. Strong data analysis capability, Knowledge on Qlik View, Kinaxis/ Rapid response is preferred. 3. Good skills on Microsoft Office. 4. Good skills on ERP system e.g. SAP, Microsoft Dynamic AX. 5. Detailed oriented with capabilities of both coping with bottom-up constrained planning as well as top-down requirements and scenario building. 6. High capability of driving and deliver results. 7. Good at communication. Excellent in English skills (spoken and written).
GN公司于1869年创始于丹麦，Jabra(捷波朗)是大北欧通讯设备有限公司(GN Netcom)的品牌，其所属公司GN Store Nord A/S (GN) 于纳斯达克(NASDAQ) OMX上市。捷波朗在全球范围内拥有950名员工。2014年，捷波朗创下金额高达28.71亿丹麦克朗的年收入。捷波朗是一家致力于开发、制造、销售一系列广泛通信和音频解决方案的全球领导者。捷波朗在创新、可靠性和易用性方面享誉盛名，二十多年来，捷波朗的消费者和企业业务部门一直致力于生产有线和无线头戴耳麦、移动式和办公室免提电话，通过提升移动灵活性、舒适度和功能性，为个人和企业用户业务提供便利。
Jabra global company profile – Inherit 150 years of entrepreneurship and innovation spirit
GN was founded in Denmark in 1869. Jabra is a brand of GN Netcom, and its subordinate company GN Store Nord A/S (GN) went public in NASDAQ OMX. Jabra has 950 employees on a global scale. In 2014, Jabra achieved annual revenue amounting to DKK2.871 billion. Jabra is a global leader committed to developing, manufacturing and selling a series of extensive communication and audio solutions. Jabra enjoys a great reputation in innovation, reliability and usability. For more than 20 years, Jabra’s customers and enterprise business departments have been committed to producing wired and wireless wearing headsets and mobile and office hand-free phones and providing convenience for individuals and enterprise users through improving mobile flexibility, comfort level and functionality.
One of Jabra’s global research and development institutions is set up in Xiamen, China, and the research and development center in Xiamen has more than 5,000 square meters of office area, advanced test equipment and a professional research and development team of over 180 members. Through the knowledge sharing of Danish and Chinese research and development departments, constant research and development and product innovation, its unique design and special manufacturing technique fit for human engineering improved employee satisfaction and work efficiency to the greatest extent obtained high recognition from Chinese famous enterprises and won awards frequently in China. This is also recognition of the professional degree, brand awareness and remarkable user experience of Jabra headsets. Besides, Jabra set up the China sales center in Shanghai and global supply chain and procurement center in Shenzhen.
Jabra has been adhering to the open and fair corporate culture.
Jabra support employee to improve individual work knowledge and skill continuously by using the complete performance assessment and employee development cycle to enable employee to grow together with company; constantly co-operate with international organization to improve employee engagement rate.
Jabra adopt flexible working hour system, maintain a competitive C&B level, offer double pay by year-end, annual performance bonus, festival gift and allowance, meal allowance to all employee；organize diversified employee activities and provide overseas training.
We are looking forward your coming and become one of the Jabra member.