· Engage with the business and understand the business strategic requirements and technical requirements for procurement strategy and sourcing alignment of farm operations, including Admin & Service, HR, Maintenance, Feeding, Milking, Environment, H&S, FSQ, IT and other categories.
· Work closely with subject matter experts of FSQ, GR, farm production and commercial team across functions and conduct the sourcing exercise in one professional manner and structured approach;
· Work closely with SMEs of above mentioned functions for Procurement to Pay process, check point, quality control, performance evaluation and vendor review plan;
· Liaise with internal stakeholders for procurement activities, evaluate supplier capability and identify quality supply sources based on Pure Source’s procurement policy and process.
· Maintain proactive communication with counterparts of procurement and demonstrate solid sourcing value to both internal SMEs and suppliers. Make sure sourcing activities are conducted to the best value and total cost of ownership of Pure Source.
· Conduct the RFx (Information, proposal and quotation) process including facilitating the evaluation process and presenting of recommendations.
· Develop supplier capability and ensure value creation to deliver sustainable value and risk management contingency for supply continuity
· Establish the commercial terms and conditions and KPI with various vendors, build up the should-cost modelling, negotiate with vendor for contract execution
· Manages all sourcing exercises in line with Ethics Policy & DA Policy.
· Develop and ensure contract prices and master data information is kept up to date.
· Maintain and manage a central repository of appropriate procurement documentation or statements of work for the services, goods and materials.
· The critical supplier is covered with supplier management plan and executed in one structured manner.
· Ensure KPI’s are agreed and executed with the suppliers.
· Conduct supplier performance reviews and address issues of non-conformance or low performance.
· Review any corrective action plan and monitor continuous improvements.
Supply Market Analysis
· Conduct supply market research including desk and field research as required, and prepare market reports.
· Maintain specialist category expertise ensuring Pure Source is knowledgeable about and aware of latest developments and technology impacting on the products and services being purchased.
· Monitor market dynamics and trends occurring with key commodity inputs purchases.
· All related supply risk is identified, highlighted and mitigation plan is in place
· Maintain the appropriate procurement documents including policy and process, specifications, contracts, approvals etc.
Ensure that the highest standards of procurement ethics are maintained and the absolute integrity of all procurement practices Promote Pure Source policies on values and ethics and be an advocate for ethical behaviours in Procurement within Pure Source.
任职要求： Bachelor degree, 5+ years proven sourcing and vendor management experience in indirect categories.
Capable of dealing with multiple issues simultaneously.
Proven knowledge and experience on related category or industrial will be a plus
Can work and deliver under pressure will be a plus.
Sourcing and supplier management skills are a strength
Strong negotiation, communication and influencing capability
Experience in dairy farm is preferred.
English can read and write, good spoken English is preferred.