Project quality cost estimation/ Develop and maintain Project Quality Plan
Perform gate reviews within the Project Life Cycle (PLC) from G20 (quote approved) until G90 (production launch completed)
Ensure that customer quality requirements are understood and communicated to whole project team/ Work out warranty concept/plan and insure completion of plan
Join DFMEA (Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
Review/approve qualification plan with team (design validation, process validation) in order to ensure product reliability and compliance with internal and external requirements
Collaborate with plant team and R&D team to assure new product safe launch
Engineering release review supporting (with R&D team)
2. Customer quality management
Ensure that customer quality requirements are understood and communicated to whole project team
Drive problem solving during design development, testing, customer complaints, issue 8D report during project R&D phase.
Work out warranty concept/plan and insure completion of plan
Coordinate PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) activities and submit report to customer for approval
Prepare and participate in customer audits and visits.
Support issue finding or root cause analysis for the return parts from field.
3. KPI reporting and escalation
Lessons Learned & Quality process Driving
Escalate to PM or management team about the project risks.
Monthly project quality status reporting to Quality Manager. Update of discipline Q Status within ePSR.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Engineering.
2. More than 5 years experience in project quality management( from automotive industry preferred)
3. Familiar with TS16949 (TS internal auditor or leader auditor preferred)
4. Familiar with Automotive Core Tools - APQP/FMEA/MSA/SPC/PPAP
5. Good communication and problem solving skill, team work sprit and logical & structure thinking
6. Good organization, planning and execution capability
7. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a technical & international environment.
8. Excellent English in oral and writing
9. Willing to work under pressure and open-minded
1.Continous checking for adherence to PLC process until Gate 90 Pursuing
2.Continous quality reporting which must contain the implementation status of measures and results according to Quality Plan and status of correction measures in case of deviations to meet planned targets
3. Collect Lessons Learned of assigned project and verify if they are published
4.Verify applicability of lessons learned from other projects
5.Development and maintenance of the Quality Plan following the requirements of PLC process with the target to assure flawless production launch for the assigned projects .
6.Identification and tracking of quality-related findings before they affect external customers.
7.Set-up and tracking the measurement equipments used off-line. Release MSA of all
8.Handover to QMPP during ramp-up phase
9. Moderator and release of risk management, safe launch readiness reviews
10.Support PM for the organization of milestone reviews and gate release
1.Bachelor's Degree in mechanical Engineering or Internal Combustion Engine required, Master preferred.
2.Minimum 3 years quality development experiences in automobile industry
3.Quality tools - FMEA, DOE, MCA, pPCA, 8D, POKE YOKE.
4.Good knowledge of quality system standards VDA6.3, ISO/TS16949.
5.Familiar with control plan and PPAP and manufacturing process etc ， Product knowledge ( Injectors & fuel rail assembly )
6.Well know Internal Combustion Engine is preferred.
7.Well customer communication skill & report method.
8.Familiar with project management & change management .
9.Strong communication and negotiation skill.
10.Various company culture or have working experience in JV of the international company
- 所属行业： 汽车/摩托车