(Identify key responsibilities in rough order of importance. Focus on the results that areexpected from the job. For each statement, please set out the target in specific area or scope, the expected final results .
- People manager for process development group in OEM LED Lamps,
including activities such as PPM, IDP, award and recognition, coaching, solving
- Ensures that resources and competences in his/her group of OEM LED Lamps
matches with business needs. Includes for example hard/soft skill training,
knowledge /experience sharing, competence networking, recruiting etc.
- Owner of the process development and intergration in OEM LED Lamps
- Ensures that the best practices of the back-end-of lines (BEOL) semiconductor assembly are effectively implemented to OEM LED bulbs, as well as leverage his/her knowledge in developing tailored solutions specifically needed for OEM LED bulbs.
- Accountable for knowledge capturing and transfer in OEM LED Lamps
- Effectively works with the industrial, quality and PE counterparts for cost competitive solutions based on our manufacturing platforms including
Job Requirements & Skills
• Influential leadership skills with high affinity to people and excellent communication skills
• Strong background in evelopment, qualification and release of products
• Quality midset with first-time-right execution attitude
• Shows determination and personal ownership
• Can work under varying stress levels
• Experience in project management
• Fluent in English
• Master degree in Physicial Sciences or Engineering.
- 汇报对象：Product Manager
- 所属行业： 电子技术/半导体/集成电路