As a Development Lead, you will focus on technical solutions and leading multiple agile software delivery teams to deliver the business value to the digital channel. You will understand the different technology silos within the Bank and how to interface with them. You will be part of the team that constantly analyze and improve the digital channel platform from a technical point of view as well as from user experience view. You’ll keep yourself updated with the latest software technologies and spread the knowledge to your team.
• Translating product strategy and vision into product features and capabilities
• Understand the different technology silos within the Bank and put the “solution jigsaw pieces” in place
• Communicating and co-ordinating with different technology silos
• Ability to bring new ideas and present them in clear, thoughtful manner
• Evangelize the adoption of Agile development practices
• Coach and provide candid feedback to team members, help the team overcome obstacles
• Catalyst for adoption of modern software development practices
o Micro Service
o Dockerable application
• Ensuring delivery of software into production, following the Bank’s delivery process guidelines
• Collaboration with Product Management and Marketing
• Excellent in communicating and presenting technology topics
• Excellent in resource management
• Micro Services
• Enterprise Integration Patterns and frameworks
• Devops & Automation
A. Software version management – GIT
B. Auto testing, Auto Building, Auto Deployment;
C. Build Systems – Maven, Gradle
D. Continuous Integration – Jenkins, Sonar
E. Continuous deployment
• Project management
• Cost management
• Linux – Shell and Python scripting
• iOS and Android native;
• Apache Camel, Apache CXF, Active MQ
• Spring Framework stack – Spring Web MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Boot;
• Performance engineering of Java applications
• DevOps – Tools and Techniques
• Proxy, Reverse-Proxy and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
• Single-page applications
• Docker & K8S
• Product design skills & Marketing skills
● Pragmatic. You have a thorough understanding of, and are highly informed by, the purist approaches. But you also have an understanding of what it takes to deliver working software.
● Completion. Delivery. Shipping working software with high usability to our customers is what matters most. Your biggest thrill from a big new idea comes when you see it working in the real world.
● Collaboration. Building software is primarily a social activity so you need to play well with others. Figuring out the right thing for the team to do is not about winning a debate at all costs.
● Diversity. You value everyone's ideas, background, thoughts, and culture.
● Curious. You like to learn. You continually, and deliberately, learn.
● Passionate. You are passionate about software. You live and breathe software. It is not just a job, it is a way of life.
- 所属行业： 银行，保险，基金/证券/期...