- Work as consultant to line organization regard to training, succession plan and career development planning and implementation.
- Respond to business needs and work with business group to develop training and development programs.
- Conduct systematic talent review process and initiate appropriate actions for further employee development.
- Organize and coordinate Personnel Organizational Conferences (POC), Orientation Center (OC), 360-Degree Feedback, Development Dialogue (DD), coaching, mentoring etc.
- Define and implement processes and instruments in potential identification and talent development.
- Maintain continuous record and tracking of talent development.
- Internal and external net working with trainers and consulting company to provide high quality training and development programs with cost effectiveness.
- Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Behavioral Studies.
- At least 5-8 years human resources management experience in multinational company, among which minimum 5 years in HR training and PD field.
- A hands-on HR professional with a track record of supporting management teams in a variety of personnel initiatives and developing and implementing broad-based HR training/PD programs, processes and systems.
- Proficient in both verbal and written English and Chinese.
- Strong interpersonal, communicating and facilitation skills and open to various cultures.
- 所属行业： 制药/生物工程
- 社保福利：国家标准 + 商业保险