Responsibility and requirements • Provide a single point of contact for all internal IT related user/customer queries/issues.
• Log all requests using Service-Now and ensure the customer is responded to in a timely manner.
• Ensure all calls are prioritised in order of urgency/impact to the business, allocate/escalate tickets to internal teams and follow up to ensure SLA targets are achieved and the escalation process is followed at all times.
• Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support for Microsoft suite of products, PCs and laptops, mobile devices, printers and audio visual and telecommunication equipment.
• Take a keen interest in the Service Improvement roadmap for the Service Desk team that is consistent with both the dunnhumby and Global Support OGSM and is compatible with the Global Service Desk roadmap.
• Proactively monitor the Support Bar looking for potential issues and highlighting them as appropriate. Work with the team to ensure all documentation is kept up to date at all times.
• Display elevated working standards ensuring own SLA and satisfaction targets are met at all times and collaboratively ensuring team targets are met.
• Ensure the CMDB is kept up to date at all times.
• Proactively monitor IT stock and raise POs/place orders when required, ensuring stock levels do not fall below the minimum.
• Regularly update/reimage the loan and training laptops, ensuring they are in good physical condition and working well.