1. To lead HR and Admin team in China Plant.
2. To work as business partner in China Plant, keep close tracking of team status and provide overall HR guidance & support promptly.
III. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Propose programs and activities to build an engaging environment, in line with value of group and OpCo.
2. Work closely with line managers to develop, implement and facilitate the use of HR related program and policy etc. within his/her territory.
3. Talent acquisition, identification, succession plan to meet the target of internal fill rate, time to fill, succession etc.
4. Drive HR initiatives such as engagement survey and events, rewards and recognition, training, performance and development management, career and rewards framework etc.·
5. Provide consulting and support to Managing director and line managers in all aspects of HR and Admin.
6. Ensure all HR practices, records, etc. are in full compliance with company requirements and effectiveness.
7. Participate in other HR projects, programs or activities, as assigned.
8. Monitor the planning and implementation of Admin related, such as reception, canteen , company car, part of facility.
1. To whom does this position report?
2. What positions report directly to this position?
HR specialist and Admin Supervisor
3. With what positions would the incumbent interact on a regular basis (internal and external)?
The incumbent will heavily interact with functional directors / managers, people managers.
V. REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
1. At least 8 years HR experience in a foreign-invested factory.
2. At least 2 years as HR BP or generalist, familiar with at least two HR function, such as ER and recruitment, OD, TM.
3. Mature , excellent interpersonal skill and integrity with business sense.
4. Good demand of English both written and oral.
- 汇报对象：HRD North Asia
- 所属行业： 机械制造/机电/重工，印刷/...
- 薪资构成：基本薪资 + 奖金/提成
- 社保福利：国家标准 + 商业保险