• Maintain Machinery in good condition and execute the repair of machine.
• Analysis the shutdown of machine or abnormal status to find the right solution.( Collect downtime data to finish maintenance downtime 4Q analysis on time; Weekly output necessary data on time.)
• Participate in Continuous improvement activities to make equipment improvement action and Optimize machine according to process requirement.
• Manage equipment record including drawing and documents.
• Organize all maintenance tasks
• Make TPM plan based on BMP and ensure it done as plan, train maintenances/process guys and operators skill on TPM
• Maintain EAM system
• Responsible for the WI of TPM eg. Checklist and execution of check.
• Good command of Audit guidelines and procedures, especially ISO 14001,OHSAS 18001 and the actual version of the TS 16949
• Manage and purchase spare parts with the base of balance cost and actual needs.
• Responsible for Mistake/error proofing on machines
• Other temporary job assigned by supervisors
• College degree on mechanic or automation or electric or relevant major,.
• Over 5 years relevant maintenance experience ,maintenance management skill is preferred.
• Knowledge of EHS guidelines Knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
• Good English skills is preferred
• Good communication skills
• Electrical / automation knowledge
• Having relevant hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical knowledge
• knowing basic blowing process
• experience on modifying the PLC program skill
• Applying useful tools ( A3, PDCA, 5 why) to find root cause
- 所属行业： 机械制造/机电/重工，汽车/...